Are you having trouble with the Invert60 Ball Head system coming on the left side and want to swap it? Don't worry, it's a simple process that only requires a few steps. Here's how to do it:
- Identify the left side of the ball head system that needs to be swapped.
- Use a T15 torx tip to remove the eight screws on the top of the ball head system.
- Once the screws are removed, take the tension off the ball head.
- Counterclockwise twist the ball head to detach it from the system.
- Look for a half moon and put it back where the knob is located.
- Make sure the half moon is seated properly and locate the two key ways.
- Drop the ball head back into the system and give it a twist.
- Put the eight screws back in place using the T15 torx tip.
- Ensure that the ball head is securely attached and the tension is back in place.
Check out our how to video below! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.